Resource Order Form
Venture Upward provides curriculum and other resources to students at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Every student that enrolls in Venture Upward in Minnesota will receive a $1000 Venture Reward! This reward is designed to provide funding for families to purchase a Venture-offered curriculum, other curriculums, technology, and additional learning materials meant to enrich your student’s educational experience. You will use this Additional Resources Order Form to order any additional resources your student(s) need to enrich their educational environment and experience. Please make sure you have completed your Curriculum Order Form before submitting this form. You should have been supplied the total amount of Venture Reward you have remaining after your Curriculum Order submission.
Some things to understand about the Venture Reward:
- Venture Reward breakdown: All students receive a $1,000 Venture Reward.
- Half of the Venture Reward allotment is available at the beginning of each semester.
- Families are permitted to place one Additional Resource order request per semester for each student at any time throughout the semester.
- Any of your 1st-semester allotment that isn’t spent will roll over to your 2nd semester allotment.
- Orders for resources or curriculum other than the listed curriculum will be reviewed for compliance with the guidelines and limitations noted below. Any questions or changes will be addressed by your Venture Upward mentor.
- Variations in the cost of items, shipping, and sales tax due to supplier price changes, lack of availability, etc., may change the amount of Venture Reward funds you use or have remaining.
- Orders that exceed the available funding will not be processed until a Venture Upward mentor reviews it and resolves the excess with you.
- Please be sure to mark all Amazon wishlists as “public” and not “shared.”
- Please be sure to account for tax and shipping costs.
You will use this Additional Resource Order Form to purchase items you may need to support your child’s home education. You may place one order for each of your children, and it can be placed at any time during the semester; sibling funds and orders may be combined. If you only have one student enrolled in the program, you may submit up to two orders for them throughout the first semester.
- Place one order per student, and be sure to hit “submit” at the end of each student’s order.
- Place your order at any time during the first semester.
- Your Curriculum Order Form must be submitted prior to submitting this order for Additional Resources.
As you proceed through the Additional Resources Order Form, your order total will update with each item added, so you can easily track your spending. Be sure to check with your mentor if you do not know the total amount of your remaining Venture Reward.
You have 1 students registered at Venture Upwards according to our records, which means you have a total of $500 in Venture Reward funds. If this number is incorrect, please contact your mentor.
Please note: Curriculum expenses will be deducted first. If you spent any of your Venture Reward when selecting your student’s Curriculum, please make sure to take that into account.