Resource Order Form
No children found
Venture Upward provides curriculum and other resources to students at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Every student that enrolls in Venture Upward in Wyoming will receive a $1,200 Venture Reward! This reward is designed to provide funding for families to purchase a Venture-offered curriculum, other curriculums, technology, and additional learning materials meant to enrich your student’s educational experience. Use this Additional Resources Order Form to order any additional resources your student(s) need to enrich their educational environment and experience. Please make sure you have completed your Curriculum Order Form before submitting this form. You should have been supplied the total amount of Venture Reward you have remaining after your Curriculum Order submission.
Some things to understand about the Venture Reward:
- All students graders receive a $1,200 Venture Reward.
- Half of the Venture Reward allotment is available at the beginning of each semester.
- Families are permitted to place one Additional Resource order request per semester for each student at any time throughout the semester.
- Any of your 1st-semester allotment that isn’t spent will roll over to your 2nd semester allotment.
- Orders for resources or curriculum other than the listed curriculum will be reviewed for compliance with the guidelines and limitations noted below. Any questions or changes will be addressed by your Venture Upward mentor.
- Variations in the cost of items, shipping, and sales tax due to supplier price changes, lack of availability, etc., may change the amount of Venture Reward funds you use or have remaining.
- Orders that exceed the available funding will not be processed until a Venture Upward mentor reviews it and resolves the excess with you.
- Please be sure to mark all Amazon wishlists as “public” and not “shared.”
- Please be sure to account for tax and shipping costs.
Reward Funding – Refunds and Returns
Venture Upward will allow you to request a refund or exchange if an item has the following issues:
- The item is damaged
- The item is broken or product is defective
- The contents simply do not work effectively or has a manufacturing default
Venture Upward will not provide a refund or replacement on any item if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. We strongly encourage each Venture Upward family to make sure the order that is placed will cultivate and embrace a culture of lifelong learning and success for your child.
If an item is damaged, broken, defected or simply does not work, Venture Upward must be notified within 24 hours of receiving the order and reason for return or replacement.
Subscription Boxes – Refunds and returns
Venture Upward provides subscription boxes to families wishing to participate in this opportunity. Subscription boxes are placed at the first of the school year and each family will receive 9 boxes based on when they enrolled in the Venture Upward Program.
Our policy is that you may not switch subscription boxes, once your request has been submitted, anytime during the school year. Venture Upward will not provide a refund or replacement on any subscription boxes if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. We highly encourage you to research each subscription box offered by Venture Upward, find out the content of each subscription box, the interest of your child regarding subscription boxes, and how the subscription box will provide educational learning and success for your child.
Venture Upward will allow you to request an exchange if a subscription box has the following issues:
- The box is damaged, items are broken or defected, and the contents of the box simply do not work effectively.
- The content has a manufacturing default
It is the family’s responsibility to notify Venture Upward of any address change or defect in the subscription box they have received. If an item is damaged, broken, defected or simply does not work, Venture Upward must be notified within 24 hours of receiving the subscription box and the reason for replacement.
Use this Additional Resource Order Form to purchase items you may need to support your child’s home education. You may place one order for each of your children, and it can be placed at any time during the semester; sibling funds and orders may be combined. If you only have one student enrolled in the program, you may submit up to two orders for them throughout the first semester.
- Place one order per student, and be sure to hit “submit” at the end of each student’s order.
- Place your order at any time during the first semester.
- Your Curriculum Order Form must be submitted prior to submitting this order for Additional Resources.
As you proceed through the Additional Resources Order Form, your order total will update with each item added, so you can easily track your spending. Be sure to check with your mentor if you do not know the total amount of your remaining Venture Reward.
Please note: Curriculum expenses will be deducted first. If you spent any of your Venture Reward when selecting your student’s Curriculum, please make sure to take that into account.