High School Curriculum
Venture Upward provides curriculum and other resources to students at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Every High School student that enrolls in Venture Upward in Arizona will receive a $1,200 Venture Reward! This reward is designed to provide funding for families to purchase Venture-offered curriculum, other curriculums, technology, and additional learning materials meant to enrich your student’s educational experience. You will use this Curriculum Order Form to select your Venture-offered curriculums only. After this has been completed, you will order your additional resources by submitting an Additional Resources Order Form.
Some things to understand about the Venture Reward:
- Half of the Venture Reward allotment is available at the beginning of each semester.
- Families are required to place one Curriculum Order Form per year for each student (see additional instructions below).
- We ask you to carefully consider your selections as we do ask you to commit to these curriculums for the entire year. Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Any of your 1st semester allotment that isn’t spent will roll over to your 2nd semester allotment.
You will use this Curriculum Order Form to select the required Venture-offered curriculum. You may place one order for each of your children, and it needs to be placed before the first day of school.
- Place one order per student and be sure to hit “submit” at the end of each student’s order.
- Place order before the first day of school
- Your Curriculum Order Form must be submitted prior to submitting your Additional Resources Order Form
- Action Item: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s “safe-list” so that important curriculum login information does not get filtered into your spam folder.
As you proceed through the Curriculum Order Form, your order total will update with each selection you make so you can track your available Venture Reward funding to be used when you fill out the Additional Resources Order Form.
Orders received after the closing date may be denied in whole or in part and may be delayed in processing.